Preserving the bee habitat
Do not call a beekeeper, entrust BeesMAX to relocate a section of the tree with its colony of bees.
Trust your instinct and help us save our natural unseen assets. Bees did not evolve to live in a manufactured wooden box.
By calling a beekeeper of specialist pest control company:
- The bee colony is likely to end up in traditional manufactured hives
- Usually farmed for honey production along with hundreds of colonies
- All the bees foraging the same three-mile radius of countryside.
Alternatively, by contacting the Bee Tree Project:
- The bees can be collected and relocated to anywhere in the UK and left within their original section of tree
- This redistribution will repopulate and renew the dwindling wild honeybees
- Wild honeybees need to stay as wild as they can.